Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Winners #90

 You shied away from the handwritten  element this time but a big  thank you to those who have continued to play along.  All of the entries were worthy of a Top 3 slot  so picking my choices was even harder.

 I have chosen the following 

In Numerical order

(1)  Jane Willis

I picked Jane's card as I love the lemon and grey colours and the simple but classic design.

(4) Ingunn


Chosen again  for the colour combination of lemon and Orange. Very striking.

(9) Zajawka

A pretty lemon and blue colourway from Zajawka plus a handwritten sentiment.

Congratulations to everyone. Please take a bow and help yourselves to the 
Top 3 Badge from the side bar.

So onto the Winner picked  by Random Org for this challenge.


(6)  Preeti D.

I'm so pleased that Preeti's name  was picked as her work is always such a pleasure to see.

Congratulations Preeti
Please get in touch using the email address in the sidebar letting me know which
prize you would like to receive shown in # 90
Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side Bar.

The Winner of the

Cottage Cutz
'Fancy Butterfly Vine'
Metal die.


For using Handwritten along with the colour Lemon + your butterfly

Is 


(2) Terrie



Congratulations  Terrie.
Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar.
Please  also take the Winners Badge from the side bar.

Hope to see you all back in # 91.




7 comments:

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

Wow! Thanks for the win :) so happy. Congrats to the featured creations and Terrie.
Hugs
Preeti

Jane Willis said...

Thanks very much for choosing me and well done to everyone else. That was a really difficult challenge!
Jane

terrie said...

Congrats to all the winners...it was a fun challenge as always...thank you

ingunnsinekort said...

Thanke you for chosing my card as a top 3.
Congrats to the winner and the other top 3!I wil prodly display the badge in my blog:)
Kind regards Ingunn

AlisonC said...

I did try with the handwriting but I ran out of time. Congratulations to all the winners. I hope you are feeling better and have you blocked up the chimney?

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to all!!

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Thank you so much :)